|(+995 422) 24 22 22|
Aleksandre Mzhvanadze - General Director
Aleksandre Mzhvanadze has graduated:
• Georgian State Agrarian University, Georgia, 2000 - 2005 Qualification - (Forestry, Ecology) Engineer.
• Caucasus Academic Center, Georgia, 2006 - 2008 Master of Business Administration, Master of Economics and Business
• Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University 2019 - 2022 - Business Administration, Faculty of Economics and Business - PhD student
• Acting Chief Specialist of the Financial-Audit Division of the General Inspection, Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, 01.2010 - 07.2010
• Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia, Chief Specialist of the Internal Audit Division of the Internal Audit Department, 07.2010 - 01.2013
• Head of Internal Audit and Inspection Department, Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports of the Autonomous Republic of Ajaria, 01.2014 - 03.2019
• Director of the Infrastructure and Improvement Division of Batumi City Hall, 2020.12. - 2021.15-12
Aleksandre Mzhvanadze has passed trainings and has been awarded certificates:
• Caucasian Academic Center, 10.2005-04.2006 Small Course in Business Administration (SBA), Certificate Caucasus Academic Center, 06.2005-07.2006 English Language Course
• Slovenia Financial Center, 11.2018-11.2018 Internal audit, from planning to reporting, certificate of the State Internal Control Department of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia and the German International Cooperation Society, 09.2015-09.2015
• Department of State Internal Control of the Ministry of Finance of Georgia and German International. Cooperation Society, 09.2015-09.2015 in the Prevention of Corruption and Fraud
• Public Service Bureau, 08.2014-08.2014 Institute of Whistleblowers
• Harmonization Center and German Society for International Cooperation, 05.2014-05.2014 Basics of Internal Audit
• Democratic governance in Georgia Program, 12.2013-12.2013 Human Resource Management
• The London school of English Tbilisi, 12.2012-12.2012 English language course
• IS Malta, 01.2012-02.2012 English language course
• Academy of the National Center for Internal Control and the Ministry of Finance, 07.2010-07.2010 Introduction to Audit
• Caucasian Academic Center, 10.2005-04.2006 Small Course in Business Administration (SBA)
• Caucasian Academic Center, 06.2005-07.2006 English language course
Mindia Komakhidze - Deputy General Director
• Graduated Batumi Shota Rutaveli University, Faculty of Agriculture, majoring in Forestry-Engineer. Has completed professional development courses. Before this appointment, he held various positions.
• Deputy Director - LEPL - "Batumi Botanical Garden - from August 2020 to June 2021
• LEPL "Batumi Botanical Garden", Head of Horticulture Department - from April 2018 to August 2020
• Forest Monitoring Service of Adjara Forestry Agency, Forester - Specialist - from January 2014 to April 2018
• LEPL Adjara Forestry Agency Forest Management Service, Forester - Specialist - from September 2013 to January 2014
• Head of Ticker Nursery of Kobuleti Forestry Administration of LEPL Adjara Forest Agency - from October 2012 to September 2013
• Deputy head of Kobuleti Municipality district - from January 2012 to October 2012
• Department of Relations with Administrative Organizations of the Government of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, Chief Specialist - from August 2011 to January 2012
• Adjara LEPL Forest Agency, Deputy Head of Adjara LEPL Forest Agency - from April 2011 to August 2011
• Chief Specialist of the Rapid Response Division of the Adjara Bureau in the Environmental Inspection - from July 2010 to March 2011
• Kintrishi Protected Areas Administration of the LEPL Agency of Protected Areas, Head of the Protection Department - from September 2009 to July 2010
• Kintrishi Protected Areas Administration of the LEPL Agency of Protected Areas, Chief Specialist of Natural Resources - from August 2006 to September 2009
• Professional Development Courses / Trainings United States Agency for International Development USAID, July / 2010, Introduction to oureach and public awareness building training
• United States Agency for International Development USAID, May / 2010, Introduction to effective partnership training
Tina Artmeladze - Deputy General Director
Tina Artmeladze held the position of Chief Accountant at Batumi Water 2010-2013.
In different years she worked in leading managerial and audit positions.
Tina Artmeladze studied in Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, majoring in Finance and Banking.
Received the degree: Bachelor-2002-2006; Master 2010-2011.
She has also completed professional training in management and finance in Georgia over the years.
David Bekaia - Deputy General Director
Graduated Batumi Shota Rutaveli University, Faculty of Law, majoring in Lawyer.
Worked as a Deputy Director in Batumi Municipality - in "Sandasuptaveba" 2021.
Also as a monitoring manager in the sub-department of the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Adjara - "Adjara Project Management Company" Ltd. 2019 - 2020
Deputy Head of the Sub-Department of the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Adjara - Ltd "Saavtomobilo Gzebis Departamenti" 2017 - 2019
Head of the Inspection Service of Adjara A.R 2013-2017 in the Department of Environment and Natural Resources