|(+995 422) 24 22 22|
Despite the fact, that about 70% of the earth is covered by water, Population consumes only a very small part of it. More than 97% of our planet is made up of salt water. It can’t be used for drinking. The other 3% ensure the natural functioning of the earth and eventually it will also flow into the seas and oceans. It is noteworthy, that today, 40% of the earth's population suffers from water scarcity. As scientists and studies claim, over time, more people will face this problem. According to studies, the amount of water consumed by humans is constantly increasing.
Batumis Tskali Ltd advises to consider the following tips:
Eliminate leakages. Make sure your plumbing system is in order. Try as much as possible to avoid unwanted water consumption;
Close the faucet when brushing your teeth;
When taking a shower, turn off the faucet before applying the soap to the body. With this procedure you will save tens of liters of water daily;
Operate the washing machine in eco mode. This saves you both water and energy;
Install a low-flow shower and aerator on all faucets to save water;
Use rainwater for household use and to irrigate the garden.